Dr. Chettawut Tulayaphanich MD, also known as Dr. Chet, is a Thai plastic surgeon practicing in Bangkok, Thailand. Since the opening of his private practice in 1995, Dr. Chettawut has gained worldwide recognition as one of the best sex reassignment and in general transgender surgeons in the world. As of today he performed sex reassignment surgeries (SRS) and facial feminization surgeries (FFS) on over 3000 patients, coming from all over the world, from the USA, Europe, Australia and other Asian countries mainly.
Dr. Chettawut developed and perfectioned two proprietary surgical techniques: non-penile inversion technique for gender reassignment and Chettawut’s C3 method for facial feminization to reduce the browbone.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, 1989
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Family Medicine
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
Area of Specialization
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
- Member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Member of the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Member of the the Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association