Piyavate Hospital is a private international hospital located in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Perfect Heart Institute at Piyavate is situated on the Ground Floor.
Perfect Heart Institute Procedures
Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- routine heart check ups to detect vital risk factors and early stages of atherosclerosis
- blood tests for fasting blood sugar, lipid profiles and highly sensitive C-reactive proteins.
- measuring of ankle-brachial index
- coronary calcium scores
- carotid artery intima-media thickness and arterial plaque with MRI
- Advanced forms of stress testing including stress echocardiography and stress MRI
- Standard and 3-dimensional echocardiography
- Cardiovascular MRI
- Multi-slice detector CT Scan
- latest technologies for diagnosing serious heart rhythm problems
- State-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Sophisticated methods and measurements for assessing congestive heart failure patients
- Overall integration of technologies and methods to provide accurate and rapid determination of the causes of chest pains
- Comprehensive cardiovascular rehabilitation programs tailor-made to the individual patient.
Perfect Heart Institute Doctors
- Dr. Yuadyong Dhiantravan, MD
- Dr. Voraluxana Wanaprapat, MD
- Lt. Gen. Nopadol Penkitti, MD
- Assist. Prof. Pisake Boontham, MD
- Dr. Piyanart Preeyanont, MD
- Dr. Tanyarat Aramsareewong, MD
- Prof. Nithi Mahanonda, MD, FRACP, FACC, FSCAI, FCSANZ
- Dr. Damrong Sukitpunyaroj, MD
- Dr. Paisan Bunsiricomchai, MD
- Dr. Mallika Wannakrairot, MD