Dr. Navipa Dusitanond MD is a Thai plastic surgeon practicing in Chonburi, Thailand, known also as Dr. Prae.
Since 2017 she is training under Dr. Suporn’s supervision and learning his own male-to-female sex reassignment surgery technique.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, 2009
- Diploma of the Thai Board of General Surgery, 2017
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Lecturer, Department of Surgery, Queen Savang Vadhana Memorial Hospital, Chonburi, Thailand, 2017-present
- Plastic Surgeon at W Plastic Surgery Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Plastic Surgeon at Suporn Clinic, Chonburi, Thailand
Area of Specialization
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Thai Medical Council
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Member of the Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- Assistant Secretary of the Thai PATH – Thailand Professional Association of Transgender Health