Dr Piyapas Pichaichanarong MD, also known as Dr. Eddie, is a Thai plastic surgeon practicing in Phuket, Thailand.
Dr Piyapas is the head of Jungceylon Plastic Surgery Center in Phuket.
Growing up in a family of surgeons he discovered his love for medicine and helping others at an early age. As an highly experienced and skilled plastic surgeon, he is committed in providing a high quality service to each one of his patient. Not only he focuses on safety and quality of treatment with high patient satisfaction for the outcome, but he strives to be attentive and to establish a strong doctor-patient relationship from the first consultation up to the discharge and follow-ups.
Dr Piyapas Pichaichanarong recognizes the importance of continuous medical training and education, keeping himself updated on new techniques.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn Medical School, Bangkok, Thailand
- Diploma of the Thai Board of General Surgery
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant at Mission Hospital, Phuket, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant at Bangkok Hospital, Phuket, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant at Phuket International Hospital, Phuket, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon Consultant at Bangkok Hospital, Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon at Queen Sirikit General Hospital, Chonburi, Thailand.
- Physician at Arpakornkeitiwong Hospital, Sattaheep Navy Base, Chonburi, Thailand.
- Plastic Surgeon at Jungceylon Plastic Surgery Clinic, Phuket, Thailand
Area of Specialization
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Royal College of Surgeons, Thailand
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand (ThPRS)
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand (ThSAPS)
- The National Society of the International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS) The
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- The Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAPS)
- The Rhinoplasty Society (USA)
- The Rhinology Society of Thailand
- The Asian Facial Plastic Surgery Society (AFPSS)
- The Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AAHRS)
- The Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Thailand
- The International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSC)
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼The Obesity Surgery Society of Australia and New Zealand (OSSANZ)