Gleneagles Hospital is a private hospital in Singapore located on Napier Road next to the Botanic Gardens.
Gleneagles Hospital opened in 1957 and underwent a series of expansions and modernizations over the years. In 1987 it was acquired by Parkway Hospitals and Parkway Pantai Limited, one of the largest and leading healthcare services provider in Asia, which further modernized the facilities as well as increased the range of the services provided.
Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore is a 257-bed tertiary care hospital serving both the local population and international medical tourists attracted by the high quality care offered in a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
The hospitals offers a variety of room options to meet the diverse needs of its patients: from 4-bedded rooms, to 1-bed 24 m² rooms, to 119 m² VIP suites.
Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore is committed to high quality care and excellence in patient experience and has been awarded the Gold Seal by the Joint Commission International (JCI) since 2006.
Specialties and Medical Services at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- 24h walk-in clinic and 24/365 Accidents and Emergency Department, supported by Parkway Ambulance Service providing both emergency and non-emergency patient transportation services.
- Operating unit with 12 operating rooms (OR)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 9 delivery suites
- Day Surgery Center with 40 beds
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Executive Health Screenings
- Pharmacy services
- Anaesthesiology and Pain Management
- Blood transfusion services
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Dietary services and Nutrition
- Emergency Care
- Epilepsy monitoring
- General surgery
- Geriatric medicine
- Hand surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Liver transplant services
- Medical oncology
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Paediatric Medicine and Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
- Radiation oncology
- Renal medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Sleep disorders
- Sports medicine
- Tropical medicine