Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital in Singapore is a private medical facility providing specialist (tertiary) care.
Mount Elizabeth Novena is known as the “Hospital of the Future” and is renown worldwide for blending world-class medical facilities and technologies, high quality specialist care and medical expertise, and 5-star patient-centered luxury hospitality services. The hospital serves both the local singaporeans and international patients; over 30% of the patients, known as medical tourists, travel from all over the world to get treated at this center of excellence.
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital was inaugurated in 2012 and is part of Parkway Hospitals and Parkway Pantai Limited, one of the largest and leading healthcare services provider in Asia. It comprises two complexes: the hospital complex and the medical office building complex. The hospital complex is a 14-story tower with in-patient rooms, treatment and diagnostic centers. The medical office building complex includes medical suites and private specialty clinics.
Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Rooms and Suites
The hospital features over 300 patient rooms. All rooms and suites are private to provide greater privacy and comfort, minimize the risks of cross-infection among patients, and deliver not only a tailor-made treatment plan but also a unique healing journey.
Butler on hand, floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machines and luxury linen, individual temperature control, free WiFi, and LED TV are some of the amenities found in these luxury 5-star hospital rooms.
The different rooms and suites available at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital are:
- Class A room – 28 m², from $438
- Single Room – 28 m², from $768
- Single Signature Room – 28 m², from $888
- Junior Suite – 58 m² – 88 m², from $1,498
- Regal Suite – 158 m² – 180 m², from $9,788
Specialties and Medical Services at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- 24h walk-in clinic and 24/365 Accidents and Emergency Department, supported by Parkway Ambulance Service providing both emergency and non-emergency patient transportation services.
- Day Surgery Center
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Operating unit with 13 operative rooms (ORs)
- Renal Dialysis
- Dietary Services
- Perfusionist Service
- Pharmacy Services
- Imaging and Diagnostics Services
- Executive health screeners
- Hand surgery
- Heart and vascular
- Medical oncology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Renal medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Therapeutic radiology
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy