The Marina Phuket Hotel is a 4-star accomodation in Patong, Phuket.
About the Hotel
Located in the outskirt of Patong City, it is the perfect hotel accomodation in Phuket to get away from the crowds, while still being at walking distance from the most sought-after Patong attractions.
- Patong Beach (1.1 km – 15 minutes), the most popular beach in Phuket
- Bangla Road (1.2 km – 15 minutes), the famous heart of Phuket’s nightlife where nightclubs, cabaret shows and restaurants are located.
- Jungceylon Shopping Mall (1.2 km – 15 minutes), the biggest mall in Patong and one of the biggest malls in Phuket where you can find SPAs, a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes, shops, cinema and more.
From the top floors, the rooftop restaurant and swimming pool you can admire the city, the mountains and the Andaman Sea.
The Marina Phuket Hotel is decorated in nautical style drawing inspiration from cruise ships.
Facilities at The Marina Phuket Hotel
- Two Swimming Pools, located on the rooftop and surrounded by sunbeds and a pool bar.
- SKYLINE Rooftop & Corner Bar, dinner only restaurant for an unforgettable view and rooftop bar with mixologists and music.
- Marine Restaurant and Marine Bar, elegant location serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Submarine Café, located near the lobby.
- Body Fit Room, a gym with cardio machines and weights.
- Siladon Spa, offering traditional and modern massage and SPA services to relax body, mind and spirit. Here you’ll find traditional Thai massage, foot massage, VIP treatment rooms and SPA services, and much more.
Services at The Marina Phuket Hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour Desk to book tours and activities
- Laundry service
- Taxi / airport transfers
- 24-hour security and CCTV
- Underground parking
- Meeting room
The Marina Hotel Phuket is just 10 km away (15 minutes by car) from popular clinics such as: