Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirirak is a Thai plastic surgeon practicing in Bangkok, Thailand. After working for many years in private hospitals in Bangkok as the Head of plastic surgery departments he now works at Milada Cosmetic Hospital, a private plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery clinic in Bangkok where he is the Chief surgeon.
Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirirak specialized in cosmetic surgeries and in sex reassignment surgeries, handling about 10 MtF vaginoplasties a month while working at the Plastic Surgery Center at Yanhee Hospital.
Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirirak regularly attends seminars and recognizes the importance of keeping himself updated on the innovations in medicine and in plastic surgery, his specialty. He has over 24 years of experience performing cosmetic surgeries with over 90,000 operations performed.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, 1985
- Diploma of the Thai Board of General Surgery, 1991
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery, 1994
- Certificate in Microsurgery, Singapore General Hospital, 1996
- ER & Surgical Department, Phang Nga Hospital, Thailand
- General Surgeon at Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thailand
- Plastic Surgeon at, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thailand
- Chief Plastic Surgeon at Samitivej Hospital, Bangkok, 1995-1997
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Piyawet Hospital, Bangkok
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Thainakarin Hospital, Bangkok
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Bangkok Nursing Home (BNH) Hospital, Bangkok
- Head of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center at Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok, 1998-2018
- Chief Plastic Surgeon at Milada Cosmetic Hospital, Bangkok, 2018 – Present
- Assistant Professor at Department of Plastic Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok
Area of Specialization
Memberships and Affiliations