Milada Cosmetic Hospital (Thai: ￼โรงพยาบาลศัลยกรรมตกแต่งมิลาด้า) is a private plastic and cosmetic surgery clinic located in Bangkok, Thailand, and lead by Thai plastic surgeon Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirirak.
Milada Cosmetic Hospital is a modernly equipped medical facility consisting of 5 examination rooms, 3 large surgery rooms and 5 small operating rooms with 10 inpatient beds.
Inpatient services are available around the clock (24/7) while outpatient services run from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm.
Milada Cosmetic Hospital serves both local and international patients with a focus on quality and safety of treatments.
Along with Dr. Greechart Pornsinsirirak, with over 24 years of surgical experience and over 90,000 operations performed, there is a team of anesthesiologists and nurses, to ensure the best treatment standards.
Aside from common cosmetic surgery procedures, the clinic is also specialized in transgender reconstructive surgeries.
Milada Cosmetic Hospital Surgical Procedures
- Upper Blepharoplasty – Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Lower Blepharoplasty – Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Surgery
- Cheiloplasty – Lip Surgery (Augmentation, Reduction, Reshaping)
- Genioplasty – Chin Augmentation Surgery with implants or fillers
- Mandibular Angle Reduction – Jaw Surgery (Reduction Angleplasty)
- Otoplasty – Ear Surgery
- Rhytidectomy – Facelift
- Malaroplasty – Cheekbone Surgery (Augmentation, Reduction, Reshaping)
Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS)
Non-Invasive and Minimally Invasive Procedures
Milada Cosmetic Hospital Doctors