Fat transfer breast augmentation is performed by harvesting excessive unwanted fat cells from body parts like thighs, hips and tummy areas which are then carefully injected to your breast to enhance the shape and size. Thailand is growing in popularity as the destination for medical and cosmetic surgeries, and it would be an ideal place, choosing from their acclaimed health institutes for a satisfactory breast augmentation outcome.
Why Should You Consider Breast Augmentation?
If you want to increase your bust size naturally fat graft breast augmentation, Thailand is a safe option. Compared to implants you will find this approach less painful and more natural.
The number of women going for fat transfer to enhance breast size is growing because of its elemental looks and soft results. Before you go for any surgery, it will be wise to analyze the pros and cons of fat transfer.
Pros And Cons Of Fat Graft For Breast Augmentation
Let’s get deeper in to the pros and cons of fat transfer breast augmentation surgery in Thailand
- Hundred percent natural: Harvesting of fats is done naturally from the excess fats present in your tummy, waistline, arms, thighs, and chin. Using your body tissues for the grafting results in a natural appearance that will feel soft.
- Perfect silhouette result: Fat graft breast augmentation involves removing unwanted fats and enhancing your bust size. If you have stubborn double chin or love handles, get rid of them and transfer those fats to your breast. The results will be a perfectly sculpted waistline and increase in your breast size.
- It has therapeutic healing: If you have previously undergone radiation treatment, there are chances of your tissues being damaged. Fat transfer breast augmentation has reportedly shown improvement in healing the damaged fat cell tissues.
- No scars: The surgery involves only incisions with a cannula in focal points for harvesting and injections for grafting. This results in no visible scars after the augmentation, unlike in breast implants.
- Minimized pain: The use of vaser liposuction or wet method for fat harvesting minimizes the pain, and there is no case of ecchymosis, which is discoloration of the skin due to bleeding underneath the skin.
- Better than implants: While breast implants involve risks such as rupture of the tissues, capsular contracture, and malposition, with fat grafting you will be safe from the mentioned risks.
- More cleavage: Though the increase in size is not dramatic you can opt for more volume to the upper area of your breast for enhanced cleavage.
- No allergies: Usually, patients are concerned with allergies while considering any surgery. Fat grafting uses your own body tissues which eliminates any allergy-related outcomes.
- Costlier than implants: Fat transfer involves two surgeries, liposuction and fat grafting, costing more than implants. The pricing on fat transfer may differ up to $10000 more than breast implants.
- Fats are reabsorbed: While recovering, your body will have the tendency to reabsorb the fats grafted. Even at the hands of experts, nearly 50% of the fats will get naturally absorbed in places which may result in asymmetry. And it is impossible to identify where the re-absorption is occurred leading to multiple treatments.
- Cannot correct sagging: Fat transfer will not provide any lift to sagging or drooping breasts, which occurs due to aging, weight loss or pregnancy.
- Increase in size is less: While breast implants offer ranges of size increase, fat grafting will enhance the size only up to 2 cups bigger.
- Calcifications may interfere in future screening: This approach results in the formation of calcifications in the breast. The patterns of calcifications from breast augmentation Thailand varies from the calcifications related to breast cancer which will interfere in the screening examination as they will be detected in mammogram tests.
- Some other risks involved: Fat transfer will make your body vulnerable to infections, cysts, and necrosis (death of cells).
Can Fat Grafting Be Done On Underweight Women?
One of the most common concerns for underweight patients when it comes to breast augmentation in Thailand is whether they have enough fat tissues for fat harvesting. If you are skinny, you can still go for fat grafting for fuller breasts and healthy buttocks depending on your body’s unique build and physique. A detailed discussion with your surgeon will determine the procedure of harvesting enough fats from your body.
After the thorough reading on the pros and cons breast augmentation, we hope you have found enough insight to decide whether to go for fat transfer or stay au naturel.